Instructor Training Course (Including Assistant Instructor)
- Duration: 10 Days (approx.)
- Location: Cairns City, Queensland
- Product code: PBCUZ1
This program provides the skills, concepts, and teaching experience
required to become a successful SSI Instructor. The program is run over 10 days
and includes the Assistant Instructor and Instructor Training Course. You will
learn the SSI Teaching System and philosophy, how to assist Instructors in
training and how to independently teach a variety of SSI training programs.
Candidates who complete this program can earn both the SSI Assistant Instructor
rating and work all the way through to the SSI Open Water Instructor after having
successfully passed the Instructor Evaluation in addition.
· Minimum 18 years old
· 60 Logged Open Water dives
· Divemaster Certification (any training agency)
· AS2299 Dive Medical (to be obtained by completion)
· SSI Course materials
· Instructor Trainer
· Tanks and Weights
· Accommodation (subject to availability)
· SSI Professional Fee (approximately $99) to be paid directly to SSI
· Dive equipment (other than tanks and weights)
Duration: 10 days
Found this course in the region for cheaper? We will beat it. That's the Scubabo price guarantee.